Hi SS followers,
Holidays are HERE!!! And we know that deserts are a must during this holiday season. This week is Thanksgiving Day and as I promise here is a recipe for a delicious and easy Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread – Cupcakes.
- 1 green apple
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls (12oz to 17oz each can)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter (melt)
- 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of raw walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Grease cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Open the cinnamon cans and cut them into quarters.
- Peel and cut the apple in squares. Place them in a small bowl.
- In a small bowl mix sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Add 1/4 cup of the sugar and cinnamon mixture to apples and mix.
- Roll dough pieces in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Now mix in a big bowl the dough, apples and walnuts.
- Now you can start placing the mixture in the cupcake mold.
- Pour melted butter over.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until are golden brown on the top.
- Cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzel icing over and serve!
You can change the apple for a pear if you like it. Or do it without any kind of fruit. This is perfect for Thanksgiving Day or any day this Holidays.
I hope you enjoy it!