Hi SS Followers!
I ask to my followers on Instagram if they want to see more of Home Decor and the 90% of them said YES. Home renovation and decor is one thing that I’m really passion about it and now and forward I’m going to share with you all. I have been renovating my house since November 2017 and we are nearly to finish all the construction, them I can start painting and decorating the space. Living in the house during renovation with all the noise, limited space, privacy and others is challenging. I’m not going to lie home renovation can be excited but and same time can be stressful and scary.
Here I will tell you some tips that will help you to survive renovation.
- You have to be patience! I now that is not easy, but on any renovation sometimes the time frame, budget and any other issue can change on any moment.
- The budget is one of the most important factors during renovation you have to be sure and go over every single detail. Also you have to be prepare for any unexpected issue that comes up, that’s why I recommend to have a contingency budget.
- Meet with different contractors and ask for reference. This will help you to decide which one is the perfect for the job.
- If you can spend time out of the renovation zone do it. Is the perfect time to plan a short trip or visit family and friends. This will help you to relax and have less stress.
- Enjoy the process and be grateful! During renovation you will learn a lot and will change your perspective on some many ways.
If you want to see more details of my renovation and decor process you follow me at Instagram or Facebook @surroundingstyle.
Be creative, be you…