I have been obsessed with this trend you will see me looking everywhere for this earrings. And I always think that when you don’t find something that you want, you can improvise and make your own creations.
For Mother’s Day I had my outfit and I was searching for some specific style and color of tassel earrings, but I didn’t find it. So, I decide to try and create some Tassel Earrings! Is not a difficult process, is easy and you will have fun doing it.
Now I will show you the materials you need and step by step the making process.
- This are the materials that you will need. The embroidery thread cost lest than a dollar and you can find it on most craft stores.
- Remove the tickets.
- Fold in half and cut
- Tie a knot in the middle and fold in half again.
- Secure the top with a piece of the embroidery thread or some string. You can also use other color or similar material for this step. And them trim ends.
- Double thread the needle. Now you will link the tassels, make sure to insert the needle in the middle of the tassel from the bottom to the top.
- You can link more than two tassels in one earring, is your choice. When you have together the tassels you need to secure them with a knot.
- Now you will utilize the metal links for a stylish finish. Open the round link with the tweezers and insert on the top of the tassel. After that you just need to attach the earring hook.
I hope that you enjoy this tutorial! 😁
Be creative, be you!